Marketing is the practice of the five P’s:
- Product – what are you selling?
- People – to whom are you marketing this product?
- Price – how are you pricing it?
- Placement – where are you selling it and to whom?
- Promotion – how are you letting the world know?
IntentPR helps clients to achieve the right mix of placement and promotional activities.
Public relations tactics can fall under promotion. Public relations also can be used to identify product improvements, new products, pricing strategies, re-branding, etc. For these reasons, marketing efforts yield the best results when practiced in tandem with public relations.